Johnson & Johnson
Hospital & Health Care
26 Aug 2016
With over $70.0 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services. We operate across the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets; with more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 127,100 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Throughout our business segments, employees have an opportunity to make their mark as a vital player within our organization. We are a global enterprise that offers the feel of a small company in which the talents and initiatives of individuals are recognized and rewarded. The breadth, resources and diversity of our organization create an ideal platform for flexible and exciting career paths.
Individuals hired through our International Recruitment & Development Program in Asia Pacific can expect to:
- Join an energetic, fast-growing business in Asia Pacific
- Interact with a diverse international & cross functional group of colleagues
- Contribute to significant projects in a meaningful way
- Be part of a high performing, challenging environment
- To be considered for internship positions, applicants must be in their first year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2017
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and October 2017
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full time Masters level degree program
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.