Do you want to know about the recruitment procedures from experienced seniors?
Do you want to show the best of yourself and outperform other candidates in interviews?
If yes, then you find the right place!
We are a group of Singapore-based graduates who have been successfully enrolled into renowned companies in different industries. By going through stringent selection processes, we have accumulated first-hand information and valuable experiences. In recent years, we have helped a number of our own friends get positions from companies such as DBS, P&G, and Microsoft. Having seen so many successful stories, we are confident that our advices and suggestions are more relevant to our juniors. And thus, we want to extend our help to more juniors who are proactive to take the first move to manage career!
BestTop Career Consulting provides tailored career counselling services to students who are looking for internship and permanent job positions, especially from various graduate trainee programs.
We offer two types of services:
We offer two types of services:
Individual Career Coaching
We will arrange a tutor, who is experienced in the industry you are interested in, to sit with you in a two-hour one-to-one session. Each session is highly interactive and you can ask about anything related. This provides a good opportunity to get to know key information from insiders and help solve your personal concerns (click to view testimonies). Typical career coaching topics include but not limited to,
- Walk you through the whole application processes and make personalized plan for you;
- Polish your resume and cover letter which best fit your application;
- Provide you practical advices which will enhance your interview skills and performance;
- Conduct short mock interviews with you using most relevant questions.
Group Sharing Session
We conduct sharing session in the form of a study group, consisting of 4-6 participants (click to view previous sessions). Four sessions will be provided on a weekly basis, each lasting for two hours. Group sharing session offers a unique platform for you to network with and learn from others (click to view testimonies). Exclusive preparation coaching materials, such as psychometric test question bank and most common interview questions, will be given to all participants. Group sharing session topics include,
Session 1- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Write outstanding resumes and cover letters that best market yourself.
- Receive customized feedback of your resume.
Session 2 - Effective Interview Skills
- Learn essential skills to be prepared for tough interview questions.
- Discover ways to stand out in group discussion interviews.
Session 3 - Mock Interview and Psychometric Tests
- Practice real interview questions of face-to-face and group discussion interviews.
- Learn techniques to crack online psychometric tests.
Session 4 - Career Development
- Discovery your strengths, values and interests through personality test.
- Acquire techniques for a successful transition to the workplace.
BestTop has successfully held several social events where participants join us to learn, share, and grow with each other. Please look out for our announcements for upcoming events!
Our participants have a lot to say about their joyful experiences with BestTop (click to view full version of testimonies).
- "BestTop provides excellent career counselling services. Their consultants are highly professional and experienced, and have certainly helped to improve my resume and cover letter writing skills." R. Lee, University of Queensland
- "BestTop career consulting workshop is really helpful. [...] If I haven‘t learned the interview knowledge previous I will waste my opportunities in interviews to learn it." S. Zhou, National University of Singapore
- "It is quite useful to take the BestTop career consulting. Now I have a clear idea of my career and hope the skills learnt from BestTop can bring me the ideal job." T. Zhong, National University of Singapore
- "[…] The BestTop has quite good, experienced and professional staff. […] The practice of the mock interview indeed enhances my confidence in doing well in real interview." T. Fan, National University of Singapore
- "I have attended the sharing session in the last 2 months. BestTop consultants are really professional. […] I have made new friends and expanded my network." W. Zhou, National University of Singapore
Do not wait until last minute before your application. Take your action now and let us plan for you. The earlier you prepare, the more you will benefit. All are welcome to contact us at (+65) 8226 8045 or email contact(at)besttopcareer.com for more information.
We offer a couple of ways for you to stay connected to the latest job openings and useful preparation tips.