Internship Program – Visual Merchandising – L’Oréal (posted on 24 October 2016)
24 October 2016
The L'Oréal Group is a French cosmetics and beauty company, headquartered in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine. It is the world's largest cosmetics company, and has a registered office in Paris.
It has developed activities in the field of cosmetics, concentrating on hair colour, skin care, sun protection, make-up, perfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatology, toxicology, tissue engineering, and biopharmaceutical research fields and is the top nanotechnology patent-holder in the United States.
- To support ideation on monthly product launch staging in the stores and window displays
- Sourcing for props for launches
- Maintain monthly record for every VM change in brands
- Organize delivery and installation of product staging
- To support and prepare design briefs for new store openings
- To support maintenance of existing counters/boutiques (i.e. functionality of fixtures, signage, lights) and follow through with contractors on execution
- Photoshop or Illustrator knowledge
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Outgoing personality, with good networking, social skills
- Creative and good eye for design
- Able to work under tight timelines
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.