18 January 2017
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people lives through meaningful innovations. The HR division is currently hiring for 1 Intern to join Talent Acquisition Operations team.
- Arrange business interviews: interview coordination and email liaison/confirmations
- Collation & compilation of candidate documents employee account creation
- Ensure and support the preparation of onboarding documents
- Provide support to regional level TA Ops programs/projects
- Provides administrative support as needed
- Students who are current pursuing a related business diploma or degree
- Good attention to details and organizing skills
- Strong team playing spirit and effective communication skill
- Basic office / administrative skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Our Offer
- Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation. To apply for the role, please submit your application via the web link.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BestTop Related Mentor
Do not know which type of candidate this employer is looking for?
Do not know how to customize resume to this specific job position?
Do not know how to crack the interview and standout in this role?
Contact BestTop mentors now. The cost of a meal may get you to your dream job! Log on to www.BestTopCareer.com for more information.