26 May 2016
Belden delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world.
Management Trainee Program is aiming to bring high-caliber career starters into Belden Asia, to acquire extensive business and technical exposures and grow with the Company. This is going to be a fast track program for your career development. Attachment in our APAC-South East Asia's locations leading to a professional position upon the end of the program.
- Master / Undergraduate with strong academic results
- Not more than 1 year's working experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English and Chinese is required. Knowledge of other languages including Thai or Malay is an advantage.
- Strong financial acumen and business sense
- High initiative with ability to learn fast
- Frequent travelling is required
- Visa support will be provided if required
- We especially welcome those who is currently having study in Hong Kong and want to return home country for career development
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume with transcripts, current and expected salary and contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org